- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
In women, excess prolactin hormone causes irregular lowest price for cialis menstrual cycle. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, over 14 million women encounter significant difficulty in becoming pregnant, out of which almost 40% (corresponds to 6.7 million) get diagnosed with impaired fecundity. levitra uk Moreover, they also help you enhance your sexual interest as well as without any adverse reactions. online sildenafil Problem in keeping an erection A problem in getting erection? This problem is known as cialis 20 mg Learn More erectile dysfunction or male impotence is regarded as the worst condition of men’s lives.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.